Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Snow, snow go away

Late tonight and into tomorrow, we are suppose to get snow. A lot of snow. I usually wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't for the chance that school will most likely be closed tomorrow. And that's bad because I would have one very disappointed little guy on my hands. Thursday is suppose to be his holiday party at school. He has been looking forward to this day, and even though he loves snow, he is not happy about what is coming this way. But just in case the weather forecasters are wrong (please, oh please let them be wrong) and the party (and school) are still ago, I made some cookies to take to along.

I made the Rudolph cookies last year too, and they were a big help. And I must give a shout out to my friend Cecilia for coming over today and helping with these guys. We try to get together twice a month, and I asked her to come over to my house since I had a bunch of possibly needless baking to do. The snowmen cookie is something I have wanted to do and was able to since I had some leftover sugar cookie dough. I will say if I were to make them again, I would make them a little bigger just for effect. I'm sure the kids in Riley's class won't mind. Riley was already asking which one was his and could he eat it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment