I have to say sorry now, as my pictures are not the best. Don't know really what was going on, but I couldn't get a good shot to save my life that day.
I started off by doing the outline of the design. I tried to work one color at a time to make myself more efficient. Don't really know if I accomplished this or not since this was the first time I was doing these and I had given myself plenty of time before the shipping deadline (I'm good like that).
And to finish off the cookie, the green leaf is added and the flower is colored in blue. After all the cookies were decorated, they were shipped off to Arizona for the ceremony. Happily they made it there with only a few causalities which quickly became quality control tests.