Tuesday, July 26, 2011

For Your Eyes Only

I want to start this post by warning that the picture below is not really for young eyes. It's not that it's super bad or nasty, but if you don't like your children seeing cakes that look like parts of the human body, then you would want to look at the picture when they aren't in the room. That being said, lately I have been making some special cake pops. I have had friends and friends of friends who have had surgery on their chest for medical purposes. So to celebrate their surgery, I made some boob cake pops. Basically I make a double cake pop and leave it au natural. Also below is a picture of a cookie with a fancy bra to celebrate the shopping ahead for one of my friends. The cookie is gingerbread with a fondant and royal icing bra.








No comments:

Post a Comment