Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Teacher's Gift

Last Thursday was Riley's preschool graduation.  It's hard to believe that the school year is over for him, it went super fast.  It's also hard to believe that we will no longer be a part of a Good Shepherd preschool class.  We have been going there the last three years.  The teachers at Good Shepherd are wonderful and have always been so sweet to our kids.  In the three years we were there, the teachers  discovered a huge like for my cake pops.  Their eyes lit up like kids anytime I presented them with the goodies.  So what else would I give as the final teachers gift...                                                            

You got it, cake pops!  I tried to make them as fancy as I could.  I had three different designs and each teacher (three in total) got a dozen cake pops to share with their family, or hide and save them all for themselves.  Thank you Mrs. Lagina, Miss Malcore and Mrs. Magoon for starting my little ones on the right path to loving school.  We will miss you next year.                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment