Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Going to the Chapel

For many, a wedding isn't a wedding unless it is in June. I'm sure there is some stat out there that says more people get married in June then any other month, but I didn't bother to look. Just knowing all the couples with anniversaries this month leads me to believe it's true. In the beginning of the month, my friend Kara asked if I could make cake pops for her to take to her friend's bachelorette party.



For the party I made a few that looked like wedding cakes. If you read Bakerella.com at all you would have seen then when she did them. They take a little more time, but came out very cute.



I also made one special for the bride to me.


And then the ever so popular chocolate with stripes. The bride is using pink at her wedding, so pink stripes were in order.



The finished product. The bride loved these so much, I am working with her and my friend Kara to make some cake pops for a wedding after party.

No comments:

Post a Comment