Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I like big butts and I can not lie

What I meant is I like big bunny butt cupcakes. I just couldn't resist getting that song stuck in every one's head. Sorry lol. For Easter this year I was going to make a cake I have seen on Pinterest, which was the backside of the Easter bunny. While in the baking aisle of my food store, I decided I should make a cupcake version of the cake instead. So below is exactly how I did it. It was pretty simple, just took a butt load (excuse the pun) of time.
I made vanilla cupcakes and frosted them with some strawberry icing.
Then I covered the icing with shredded coconut to give the illusion of bunny fur.
I made the feet and tail out of marshmallow fondant and attached them to the cupcake with a little bit of icing.
And there you have it.  A bunch of bunny butts.  Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, I know we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment