Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Shake your bonbon

For Christmas, I received a small sphere silicon  pan. And in February, I finally got to play with it. My first creation were little cheesecake bonbons. Here's how that went.
First I painted the mold with some colored candy melts. You don't want to use too much of the candy melts, as you will then have a thick shell. But on the other hand you want to make sure you paint enough of a shell to hold the filling.
This time around I used a no bake cheesecake mix. I was short on time, and it was just the easiest thing at that moment. I used a 1 ounce scoop to fill my mold.
Then I topped off the bonbon with the graham cracker crust, trying to make a nice level bottom on each one.
Topped off with a little contrasting drizzle of chocolate, and these little guys were good to go. And oh how good they were!

No comments:

Post a Comment