Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Question Answered (hopefully)

About a week and a half ago, an old friend from college sent me a message on facebook. She wanted to know how I make the Oreo cookie pops and could I please do a blog about how I did. So Michelle, this is for you.



The first step is to separate all the Oreos and line them up for the sticks.

Next, dip the lollipop sticks in some melted chocolate and gently stick into in the creme filling. The chocolate will act as a glue when you reassemble the cookie.


If the cookie is breaking when you put the stick in the center, try cutting out a little channel.

Then do the same step as above with the stick and melted chocolate.


After you let them set for a bit, (I usually wait at least half an hour) dip the Oreos in some melted chocolate and place in a piece of styrofoam to dry.

The last step is to decorate how ever you please and then enjoy.
I hope this helps Michelle. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment