Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Twelve Days of Goodies - Day 6

Today's goodie is one you can easily do with the kids. I didn't grow up with these little yummies, and I don't even know for sure what they are called. My one friend calls them Belly Buttons, so I'll go with that.


Belly Buttons


60 pretzel rounds
60 Hershey Kisses
60 M&M's (I used red and green ones)


Preheat oven to 225.



Lay pretzel rounds out on a cookies sheet that is lined with parchment paper or a Silpat.


Place one Hershey Kiss in the center of the pretzel round.


Place in oven for 2-3 minutes until the Kisses are melted. They should have a nice shine to them. Don't stray from your oven, you don't want to over heat the kisses.


Using the M&M, push the melted Kiss into the pretzel round, making sure the chocolate touches the sides of the pretzel. Let the chocolate cool and enjoy. I know my first batch didn't last the night in our house. Thank goodness these are quick and easy to make since they disappear so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment