Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Twelve Days of Goodies - Day 12

My last goodie of this whole adventure is not a recipe, but a decorating post. The cookies I used are gingerbread, but you really could use any roll out cookies. I picked gingerbread because of the color (you'll soon see what I mean). To start roll out your dough, cut out circles and bake like you always would.

Once the cookies are cooled, attach a red M&M, with some melted chocolate, to the cookie.

Next, pipe two small dots of melted chocolate to make eyes.


Then pipe two lines above the eyes. After that make three smaller lines on your larger line. Make the smaller line have a slight angle. You have just created an antler.


This is probably the easiest decorating you could do on a cookie, and it is just about the cutest cookies for the holiday season (at least in my opinion).


Use brown M&Ms too, and you have Santa's team already for Christmas. Merry Christmas to all of you who have followed me on this fun project the last twelve days. I hope you have discovered some new goodies to add to your Christmas celebration. Enjoy your holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment