Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Monkey Business

This past weekend, I had the pleasure to make a fun themed cake for a sweet little girl. At least I think it was a fun theme. Her mom, Stephanie contacted me and asked if I could make a cake with monkeys on it. Thinking a monkey theme cake would be fun to do, of course I said yes. Also fun, was Stephanie wanted to use the colors of pink and brown together. I love pink and brown together.

I had seen a similar version of this monkey on flickr and instantly fell in love with it. I thought the face was so sweet and you can't help but smile at her.
And because I loved the face so much, I made some for the side of the cake too. Extra smiles all around.
Along with the monkey faces, I covered the cake with pink flowers.

I hope Carleigh enjoyed her party! I was told she loved her cake.

1 comment: